CM4919s Type 1 or 2 Diabetes
Diabetic Macular Edema
Diabetic retinopathy is a complication of diabetes in which high blood sugar levels cause damage to retinal blood vessels in the eyes. It is the main cause of all vision loss from age 20-74 and is detectable in one third of all diabetics worldwide.
- Age: 18-75 years inclusive
- Sex: Males and females
- Weight: >50kg
- Medication: Stable medication history
- Medical History: Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes with Diabetic macular edema
- Smoking History: Non-Smoker
- The study consists of 3 periods for all participants: screening, treatment and follow-up. Screening may occur across one or two visits, the treatment period is 28 days with a follow up period of another 28 days. There is also a potential, additional, 8-week opt-in treatment period with a follow up period of 28 days.
- Reimbursement for reasonable travel/parking expenses approx. $50 per visit.
How to apply
To register your interest in this trial, please complete this form. A Fusion team member will be in contact to discuss your eligibility shortly.