CM5219s Type 2 Diabetes
In this trial we are looking provide a comparative assessment of the effect of the study drug versus insulin glargine and tolerability profile in patients with Type 2 Diabetes on Metformin with or without sulfonylurea. The doses will be administered via subcutaneous injection once weekly.
- Age: >=18 years
- Sex: Male and females
- BMI: >= 23
- Weight: Stable for 3 months +/- 5 %
- Medication: Type 2 Diabetes
- Medical History: On stable diabetic medication (Metformin 1000mg per day)
- Smoking History: Not exclusionary
- The study involves 14 visits and 6 phone calls over a 47-week period
- Reimbursement for reasonable travel/parking expenses approx. $50 per visit.
How to apply
To register your interest in this trial, please complete this form. A Fusion team member will be in contact to discuss your eligibility shortly.